Voting

Saturday, June 27, 2009

what reaction i should be..


Since I can accept my old life..I tried to be a happy girl..

But,I wonder if they want me to be like this..everyday and every second time I tried to cheer up myself..

but it's not enough for them..right??why??

why can't they see my happiness??i'm so tired rght now..

always try to make everyone happy..but sometimes I forgot myself..

when I smile they said I'm senile..

when I laugh,they say i'm not serious..

what am I supposed to do??

listen what they say or just be me..

if i make a straight face they said i have problem..

so??what should I do..

truth is..I really donno..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the important is be ur self..
just ignore what other said..
if they ur true frenz they will accept u without excuse..
happy always k..
~cupin~

Syamour said...

thnks long...i will try..tp sengal2 still ad r.hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

bnyk la kO pny sengal..
asyik nk menyengal je..
smpai ble kan..
cume aku sOwg je yg blh alwys sengal..huhuhuhu
~cupin~

Syamour said...

xkira..aku kn prmaisuri sengal.heheheheh...xlrt r..tp hdup msti ditruskn...